I don't know!

As the blog address above says 'Yup, I don't know!'.

Though I know certain things but when it comes to my professional life, I really don't know.

I don't know because I lack persistence which is believed to be one of the most needed quality for being successful. Whenever I try anything, I get fed up with it within a week or so & start thinking of giving it up. This is what I've been doing since past 7-8 years.

Back when I watched a documentary on Mark Zuckerberg in 2013, I thought programming is the thing which would take me to new heights. So, I started learning programming & developed quite a few apps & also got featured in an article or two. Though I never reached to those heights, I felt great. Suddenly, I stopped trying & even after 7 years I'm still a no man.

This is pretty much how things go with me these days!

Now, again, I don't know what to write next.. and this is where I'll stop.



Let me know if you know!

Comments